Home laser hair removal Ruby laser hair removal
Ruby Laser Hair removal
This is the oldest type of laser use for Hair Removal purpose it works best for light and fine hair. It cannot be used on people through darker skin, and tanned skin. It is really suitable for those with fair or white skin. They also cover a somewhat smaller area than other lasers, and so Ruby Lasers have become popular used for laser hair removal these days.
What are the advantages of Ruby laser hair removal?
- Long term hair removal can be able to be achieved.
- Comparatively pain-free than some other laser hair removal procedure.
- If hair grows back, it tends to sparser and finer as well as thus less noticeable.
- This laser has cooling equipment built-in, thus minimizing the option of burns and any other side effects to Ruby laser hair removal.
What are the side effects of Ruby laser hair removal?
- Ruby laser cannot be present used on tanned or dark skin and on white or light hair.
- Treats a somewhat smaller area.
- The laser has a slow repetition rate which might increase the time for treatment.
- There be a number of risk of burns, scars, redness, swelling, and skin discoloration.
What are the different types of Ruby Laser Devices available?
The well-known ruby laser equipments accessible today are as follows. Palomar E2000, RubyStar, and the EpiPulse Ruby.