Home laser hair removal Diode laser hair removal
Diode Laser Hair removal
The Diode laser hair removal is effective for darker skin. It is comparatively fewer effective on finer, lighter hair. It has fast reappearance rates and covers large areas and allows for fast treatment of larger body areas.
What are the advantages of Diode laser hair removal?
- The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus capable to provide better results among dark-skinned people.
- This laser provides safer and deeper diffusion into the skin layer.
- Large areas of the body be likely to recover faster.
What are the side effects of Diode laser Hair Removal?
- There may be a few scars, burns, skin discoloration, redness, and swelling.
- In a few patients, a condition called urticaria sets in.
What are the different types Diode Laser Devices available?
The popular diode laser devices to facilitate are available in today's markets are as follows.
SLP 100, F1 Diode, Light Sheer, LaserLite, Apex 800, and Epistar.